Friday, January 20, 2012

Today...

I have discovered three things:

1. I officially like blogger more than wordpress
2. If you spend more than 2.5 hours trying to figure out a blog on wordpress and then learn how to do something easier on blogger, you really feel like you just wasted a lot of time
3. I never should have tried to abandon my original blog, so here I am, back in action because some blogging about Albania is long overdue


Though I'm still in the U.S. right now, I'm working on my dissertation proposal (about post-communism in Albania) and feel that I should start blogging again. This will be a first time to blog while away from the 'bania but I think I'll be able to share things here and there. Besides I think this form of writing will be helpful when organizing my thoughts for my proposal and comprehensive exams. So here it goes.

5 comments:

  1. That's look great that people would love to share their educational matters and experience on internet, this would be good for readers who must face again this issues in their projects.
    Dissertation Help

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your feedback, hopefully we can get some discussion going for people in the dissertation process because it can be a very challenging time. Free write always seems to help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm working on my dissertation proposal (about post-communism in Albania) and feel that I should start blogging again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Besides I think this form of writing will be helpful when organizing my thoughts for my proposal and comprehensive exams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi,, just visit this site,, have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete